How is Winter Treating you?

By LanaPA Latest Activity February 1, 2016 at 12:08 pm Views 601 Replies 2 Likes 2

Lana

The weather in the Midwest has been very weird ranging from snowy and very cold to spring-like temperatures. It has been difficult for me to manage my rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia symptoms.

How have you been feeling so far?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (2 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Barb1024
    Barb1024 January 14 at 1:18 am   

I also live in the Midwest, and I have the same issues you do with the changes in the weather this year. Thankfully, I don't have to go out in it most of the time, but being inside we are still affected. Hang in there Lana! :-)

• FrustratedMK30
    FrustratedMK30 February 9, 2016 at 8:25 am   

Lord lst me tell you ti has been very hard for me so far! I tend to feel weather changes up to a week or two ahead of time. Most people don't believe me on that one but it is no lie. It has been super cold ( not snowy but still( and then warm and then cold again and I can always feel when it is going to drop or shoot up in temps. Then it is bad whenI can feel it going to rain. Rain and cold seem to make me stiff and there are times I can not get out of bed. Today I am slightly stiff but it is a better day than I had a few days ago. Hope you feel better too. Hugs.