Jusuru????

By kaiya2465 Latest Activity June 8, 2012 at 1:39 pm Views 1,770 Replies 18

kaiya2465

Has anyone tried this, If yes what are your thought? I am very interested in real people telling me that just reading reviews that could be made up…

Thank you in advance

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (18 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous February 16 at 12:23 pm   
    Edited February 16 at 12:26 pm by Anonymous

I have been in chronic pain for many years from a laundry list of autoimmune issues, fibromyalgia, celiac, toxic levels of lead and mercury, Hashimoto's Thyroid, etc. Finding solutions to the pain has been like peeling an onion…a variety of things have helped a little bit at a time. I started taking Jusuru about 3 months ago…began to feel a difference and was able to reduce the amount of pain meds in about 3 weeks, and after 3 months I feel human for the first time in 20 years! Jusuru is amazing! It is expensive but SO worth it!

• supergrover
    supergrover September 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm   

hi kaiya2465 im a LMT (licensed massage therapist).I have knowledge of the bodys muscles etc. I know what fibromyalgia does to the body and even more so I have fibromyalgia. This it greatly limits my career.
    I eat healthy and get plenty of rest and have fine tuned skills on how to listen to my body. Due to the chronic flares etc from fibromyalgia Im trying everything and anything i can to have a more productive life.
    I've been taking jusuru for a month now …im hoping this helps.. im desperate to try almost anything due to the gravity of pain im always in and the EXTREME FATIGUE. So far i havent noticed anything towards the relief of muscle aches or fibromyalgia flares..the nutritionist says it takes at least 6 months to affect fibromyalgia.
    My knees usually get swollen by days end because my leg muscles are fatigued and cannot support range of motion or body weight. The knee pain is always UNBEARABLE. I have noticed however i have minimal knee pain at the end of the day.
    Ever since i can recall ALWAYS EXHAUSTED!!! LIKE RAN A MARATHON EXHAUSTED everyday all day which worsens with having fibromyalgia… ive transitioned into always being tired which is a huge difference from the constant exhaustion im used to having.

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 6 at 10:59 am   

Thanks for posting. I'm excited to see you are having results already.

• swlinda
    swlinda June 28, 2012 at 10:49 am   

I had never heard of it but it appears to just be another supplement that probably doesn't really do what it advertises.

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 6 at 10:46 am   

If you haven't heard of it, how can you make such a comment? I've suffered with extreme fibro for 6 yrs and have been on methadone because of it. I made a decision to get off methadone because of the side effects that alters your brain. My physician suggested I try Jusura because she has had patients that have had remarkable results, several with Parkinson's that are no longer living in a wheelchair. I'm willing to try anything, but I'm looking for people who have actually tried it or know someone who has. I know there are a lot of things out there making claims that aren't true. It might be worth your while to check them out on Youtube or their website, before giving an opinion. Just sayin.

• kaiya2465
    kaiya2465 June 29, 2012 at 3:32 pm   

That was where my thought was on it… Thanks for your reply.

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 16 at 9:57 am   

Hi kaiya, I have been on it for only 8 days now. For the first time in 10 yrs. I can reach my arms above my head and my ability to turn my head to look behind me, is 100% range of motion again. What is most exciting? I have been on 45 mg per day of Methadone, the only drug found to help me. It never took the pain away, but it made life bareable. I decided to get off of it after being on it 6 yrs. I am down to 20 mg and instead of my pain getting worse from lower mgs., my pain is reducing everyday. The detox off meth is horrible and I was warned about it before they gave it to me. The first few days was unbearable, but today is my second week and I feel great! I can only contribute this to Jusura. Go on their website and look at the clinical trials and then the science behind it, watching the video by Dr. Louis Brady and Joosang Park, PhD. so you can decide for yourself. What do you have to lose? Good luck.

• Lana
    LanaPA June 12, 2012 at 9:21 am   

I have not but I think it is the same as any other joint or health supplement out there. It is not any different than taking supplements and making healthy choices. At least that is my opinion.

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 6 at 10:51 am   

If you have never heard of it, how can you say it is the same as supplements? I point this out because like myself, I am searching for help with my pain and what if Jusura works, but I'm discouraged by comments like yours, and never try it?

• kaiya2465
    kaiya2465 June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm   

Lana: Thank you for the reply. It is honestly to expensive in my opinion. But was wondering if anyone had heard of or used it… :)

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 24 at 11:58 am   

I found out that Jusuru, now called Liquid Biocell, does have several plans to help people that can't afford it. Go to Jusuru International, Inc. to check it out. Good luck

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 16 at 10:08 am   

There is a way for you to get it free. Contact Jusura International. Otherwise it's about $100 a month. I was paying $65 every month just to get a script from a pain management doctor. I'm happy to pay the extra $35 a month because I'm going to be able to get off disability and work again.

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 6 at 10:57 am   

Right now I'm paying almost the price of it, with my prescriptions and copay. If it works, I'll be able to get off disability and start making enough money to afford it. I know what you are saying, but if it works, I'll be happy to find a way to pay for it.

• bernie51
    bernie51 December 13, 2012 at 3:06 pm   

As a positive note to Jusuru… I also have very bad Fibro for over 20 years have tried everything to help, besides Lyrica, Jusuru has been the first thing to start easing the pain and joint stiffness.

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 16 at 10:03 am   

Thank you for posting, bernie51. I,too,was put on every drug known for fibro. The thought of my body finally being free from the drugs I have been on, is very exciting for me. I am so grateful my daughter convinced me (it took her 5 months) to try Jusura. She works for a very successful M.D. who is recommending Jusura for joint pain as well as fibro.

• bernie51
    bernie51 June 16 at 11:44 am   

Hello, it's been a while. So very glad that you're feeling better!!! :) although I now found something that that is working even better than jusuru and costs less. Had to make myself a guinea pig first before saying anything about it, but i have had GREAT success!!! Absolutely no pain!! And I'm doing a lot more!!! It's a company called Exfuze and they use just extracts, not a juice. So you drink less. I'm taking there Focus and Proformance products. Costing about $100.00 per month. It you would like I could email you information on the company and their products. My email address is sbomber51@aol.comEmail Small.
    It's funny that you happen to post today, cause I was thinking about mentioning it, but was afraid to after the last time I said something and got my head bitten off by some. Lol :) take care!!

• Lizzyblus
    Lizzyblus June 24 at 11:56 am   

It's sad to hear that you can't post a message without being criticized for what you said. Good for you, to have found something working well for you. I will save your email, or watch for your posts to hear how you are doing.

• Healthymelo
    Healthymelo July 23 at 8:52 am   

My family has been on Jusuru for two years. It is patented and the liquid biocell collagen cant be found anywhere else. My parents are 65 and and had really bad arthritis . My dad is completely off any pain medication now including advil or tylenol. I use it as a preventative and it is keepping me YOUNG!! Im running a marathon in november after I turn 41. I hope yall will try it !!!