Jusuru????

By kaiya2465 Latest Activity June 8, 2012 at 1:39 pm Views 1,279 Replies 7

kaiya2465

Has anyone tried this, If yes what are your thought? I am very interested in real people telling me that just reading reviews that could be made up…

Thank you in advance

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (7 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous February 16 at 12:23 pm   
    Edited February 16 at 12:26 pm by Anonymous

I have been in chronic pain for many years from a laundry list of autoimmune issues, fibromyalgia, celiac, toxic levels of lead and mercury, Hashimoto's Thyroid, etc. Finding solutions to the pain has been like peeling an onion…a variety of things have helped a little bit at a time. I started taking Jusuru about 3 months ago…began to feel a difference and was able to reduce the amount of pain meds in about 3 weeks, and after 3 months I feel human for the first time in 20 years! Jusuru is amazing! It is expensive but SO worth it!

• supergrover
    supergrover September 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm   

hi kaiya2465 im a LMT (licensed massage therapist).I have knowledge of the bodys muscles etc. I know what fibromyalgia does to the body and even more so I have fibromyalgia. This it greatly limits my career.
    I eat healthy and get plenty of rest and have fine tuned skills on how to listen to my body. Due to the chronic flares etc from fibromyalgia Im trying everything and anything i can to have a more productive life.
    I've been taking jusuru for a month now …im hoping this helps.. im desperate to try almost anything due to the gravity of pain im always in and the EXTREME FATIGUE. So far i havent noticed anything towards the relief of muscle aches or fibromyalgia flares..the nutritionist says it takes at least 6 months to affect fibromyalgia.
    My knees usually get swollen by days end because my leg muscles are fatigued and cannot support range of motion or body weight. The knee pain is always UNBEARABLE. I have noticed however i have minimal knee pain at the end of the day.
    Ever since i can recall ALWAYS EXHAUSTED!!! LIKE RAN A MARATHON EXHAUSTED everyday all day which worsens with having fibromyalgia… ive transitioned into always being tired which is a huge difference from the constant exhaustion im used to having.

• swlinda
    swlinda June 28, 2012 at 10:49 am   

I had never heard of it but it appears to just be another supplement that probably doesn't really do what it advertises.

• kaiya2465
    kaiya2465 June 29, 2012 at 3:32 pm   

That was where my thought was on it… Thanks for your reply.

• Lana
    LanaPA June 12, 2012 at 9:21 am   

I have not but I think it is the same as any other joint or health supplement out there. It is not any different than taking supplements and making healthy choices. At least that is my opinion.

• kaiya2465
    kaiya2465 June 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm   

Lana: Thank you for the reply. It is honestly to expensive in my opinion. But was wondering if anyone had heard of or used it… :)

• bernie51
    bernie51 December 13, 2012 at 3:06 pm   

As a positive note to Jusuru… I also have very bad Fibro for over 20 years have tried everything to help, besides Lyrica, Jusuru has been the first thing to start easing the pain and joint stiffness.